Saturday, June 4, 2016

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll no! There was absolutely no way Michael Bay was going to trick me into seeing Out of the Shadows. As a matter of fact, I wish that shadow demon in Game of Thrones took him out instead of that random scrub in the tent. With this latest release he has now surpassed Uwe Bol as the worst director/producer in the history of Hollywood purely based off the volume of crap he puts out on a yearly basis. I would rather watch Tommy Lee Jones struggling to pee in the morning than another one of his films.

He wasn't satisfied with just ruining the Transformers and Will Smith (Bad Boys 2) from my childhood, he also had to penetrate what had become a ritual on the weekends in my household; eating pizza and playing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle video game. And yes I use the word penetrate because he forcefully entered my tender memories and crushed them with that size 12 Beavis and Butthead cranium on his shoulders.

I actually met some scrub two years ago who came up to me and said "I actually loved the Ninja Turtle movie and anyone he didn't like it is a hater!" Well all I have to say to him is, you're the reason why they made nine, yes NINE Ernest movies!!
http://splitsider.com/2012/05/the-ernest-movies-in-proper-order/

And you're also the reason why Tyler Perry has set Black people back 20 years with his awful movies! Please move to the border towns of Mexico asap!

I rate this movie as unbelievably WACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment